Counselling for individuals
I regret that currently I have no availability to take on new clients (updated on 4 September 2019).
Counselling is a particular way of meeting together in a safe environment where you as client can explore issues that are concerning you and work towards living more fully.
Within the safe boundaries of the counselling frame, I seek to meet you as an equal and work with you to co-create the experience that will be most helpful and healing for you. This may involve:
• looking at patterns of thinking or behaviour
• reflecting on past experiences
• developing greater awareness of your own emotional and bodily being
• noticing what happens in the relationship between us
• integrating parts of your self which may have been separated off
• trying out new ways of being.
I have been working as a counsellor with individuals for over 20 years and am experienced in both short and long term work.
Sessions last sixty minutes and my fee for individual counselling is £55 per session.
If you would like further information or to arrange an initial session, please contact me on 0117 9044929 or click here to email me.